www.onlinejewellerybazar.com promises to provide you with a best-in-class shopping experience at every step of the way. We assure you that all due precautions are taken so that your package reaches you intact. We take pride in delivering on time, every time! If you have shopped with us earlier, we are of course confident that you already vouch for us.
Duration of Delivery An estimated delivery time is displayed on the Order Summary page, which is true for most cities in India. Delivery could take a little longer to remote locations. You will receive an email with the tracking number as soon as the products are shipped. Products are not shipped on Sundays and public holidays.
International Shipping Policy
Standard and Express Shipping
1. We use reputed couriers like FedEx, DHL for Express Shipping with a guarantee that the first attempt at delivery would be made within 7 working days of you placing the order.
If you select Standard Shipping as your shipping option, your shipment is typically sent via EMS/Speed Post. The shipment would be delivered by the partner of EMS in your country - which is usually the national postal service of the destination country. In such cases, the expected delivery date is indicative of date of delivered. The actual delivery date may vary based on the service levels of local shipping partner of EMS.
2. Express Shipping delivery commitment excludes holidays (Sundays, Holidays in India and destination country), unforeseen delays in customs clearances and alternative shipping instructions provided by the customer / recipient to Courier Company.
3. If the shipment does not get delivered within stipulated time for Express Shipping, Online Jewellery Bazar shall refund you the difference between the Express and Standard Shipping charges for your order.
4. If you think that Courier Company has wrongly updated the order as delivered or has not delivered the order, please let us know within five days of your expected date of delivery. We will liaise with Courier Company to provide you with the proof of delivery.
5. Once the shipment is handed over to the shipping company, no modification can be made to the order. Any change in delivery address or specific delivery instructions would be accepted only if Courier Company can entertain them.
Charges and Payments 6. The shipping charges are dependent on destination country and the weight of the shipment. The applicable shipping charges will be displayed to you while you place the order.
7. All the duties to be paid for export from India would be borne by OnlineJewelleryBazar.com. Any import duties or local duties levied at destination would be incurred by the recipient of the shipment. These duties are directly to be paid to the person who comes to deliver the purchased product.
8. The actual amount charged to your account / card might differ than what is shown at the time of transaction due to the difference in exchange rate applied by us and your card issuing company / payment gateway and surcharges implemented by these gateways.
Refunds / Replacements
9. In case a product gets damaged during transit, you can either opt for a full refund or replacement. To process any such claims, customers must notify OnlineJewelleryBazar.com with a photograph of the damaged product within two days of receipt of the product.
10. The 30 days replacement warranty is not applicable for orders that are delivered outside India and would cover only manufacturing defects up to 30 days of delivery of the product.